Stats on your strategy map
Learn how to populate your strategy with data from your metrics and workstreams.
Example of a strategy populated with data.
DoubleLoop displays statistics using the same time intervals used by Amazon in their regular review meetings. Data in the strategy map gives you a sense of short- and long-term change.
For each node, you see amounts for the last 7 days, the last 6 weeks, and the last 12 months. Under each stat, you see the percent change compared to the previous time period of that same length. So if you see "^ 50%" change for the last 7 days, it means that that your amount was 50% higher in the last 7 days compared to the seven days that appeared immediately before it.
The figure that displays for each time interval depends on the type of node:
- Metrics with a type of "counts." The sum of data points is displayed for each time interval.
- Metrics with a type of "percentages." The average percentage is displayed for each time interval.
- Workstreams. The total number of events is displayed for each time interval. This gives you a sense of which workstreams are bustling with activity or dormant.
- The current day is not included in any of the stats.
- The stats currently update just once per night.
If you have feedback on any of the above, let us know via Intercom in the lower right.