How to add metric data
Learn how to get your metric data into DoubleLoop
By adding your metric data into DoubleLoop, you can see stats on your strategy map and metrics graphs for your workstreams.
To connect a metric to a data source, follow these steps:
- 1.Double-click a metric on your strategy map or click the "i" icon for a metric.
- 2.Click on the "Source" tab in the right drawer.
- 3.Follow the steps to connect the source.
Reach out to us if you have questions! This gif illustrates:
Before you connect your metrics in DoubleLoop to data sources, you can populate your map with random dummy data so you can see and share what a data-integrated map will look like.
Here's a demo:
Sometimes it's easiest to enter data by hand. Here's how to do it:
- 1.Click on a metric in the strategy map or from the metric page.
- 2.Click "Create data point."
- 3.Enter the value and date.
- 4.Click "Save."