Learn how PMs track the impact of their product initiatives.
Note: this page needs some updates.
Jira is designed to help you get work done. It's not designed to help you track previous launches or communicate wins to stakeholders. That's what DoubleLoop is for. You can use DoubleLoop to create a source-of-truth for your product iterations, quantify the impact of your product initiatives, and create filtered views of product updates tailored for different audiences.
- 2.After you're logged in, navigate to the Integration pages by clicking "Integrations" in the left rail.
- 3.Click the "Install Jira app" button and walk through the steps.
- 4.Now you need to add our webhook. Click the "Setup" button in the Jira tile and copy the webhook to your clipboard.
- 5.Login to Jira. Add the webhook to your Jira account by going to the "Webhooks" page in System Settings.
- 6.When you create the webhook, select the "created," "updated," and "deleted" checkboxes under "Issue" shown here:
If you'd like us to create a more comprehensive record, please select all of these checkboxes:
And these too:
After you set up our Jira integration, let us help you get started. Schedule an onboarding session and we can configure some powerful views together to create your ideal workflow. If you'd like, we'll teach you how to add your metrics to quantify the impact of your product initiatives.