Import your KPIs or metrics into DoubleLoop to see actions and outcomes in one place. It's the best way to align a team around an initiative.
Important note: to turn on Looker integration, you may need to be a Looker admin.
- 2.In Looker, go to the "Actions" screen in the admin section.
Add Action Hub.
- 4.Add the Action Hub Url:
- 5.Click the
Enablebutton on the Track Metric action. This will bring up the Action configuration. Grab your API key from the DoubleLoop Integrations page or from any newly created Metric Looker Data Source and paste it into the API Key box. Make sure to toggle the
Enabledslider and click
- 1.Create a Metric in DoubleLoop and add a Looker Data Source. This can either be done from the metrics list or via the strategy maps by clicking
+ Metric, clicking the (i) icon on the newly created metric, and switching to the
- 2.Fill in the Date field and Value field boxes, they should match the bold part of the table column name in the Looker Looks data table. In the example below, you would use
created. If you have any issues here, continue following the instructions below and let us know when you're finished, we'll be glad to help you figure out what values to use.
- 3.Find the Looker Look that contains the metrics you’d like to provide to DoubleLoop. The Look must contain at least one date field and one value field.
- 4.From the Look configuration menu, choose the `Schedule...` option.
- 5.Give your Schedule a memorable name, choose the DoubleLoop metric you'd like to receive data from the
DoubleLoop Metric Sourcedropdown, and pick how often you’d like it to send (we suggest daily). Hit
Send Testfollowed by
Save All. Optionally, if you'd like to control the number of records sent to DoubleLoop, expand the Advanced options section.Looker restricts the number of records a Look can send. If you go over the Look limit, you will need to limit the Look itself, outside of the schedule's filter options.
- 6.To see your Looker data in DoubleLoop, either visit the metrics list and pick the metric you chose in the Look Schedule window or find it on your strategy map and double-click on the metric or click the (i) icon.
- 7.If you need to update your Looker configuration in DoubleLoop, click on the
Data Sourcetab and make any necessary edits.