Comment on page
Google Analytics integration
Learn how to populate metrics in DoubleLoop from Google Analytics.
DoubleLoop allows you to populate your metrics in DoubleLoop with time-series data from Google Analytics. Here's how to do it.
- 1.Make sure your Google Analytics user has Analyst, Editor, or Administrator permissions in Google Analytics.
- 3.In DoubleLoop, double-click on a metric on the map.
- 4.Click the "Source" tab in the right drawer.
- 5.Choose "Google Analytics" as the source.
- 6.Specify the property, metric, and segment you'd like to import into DoubleLoop.
- 7.Click "save."
If you get stuck, please reach out!